Kangaroo TV - Review

I'm just back from the Formula 1 Grand Prix at Monaco. It was a once
in a
lifetime trip for me, and something I'd been hoping to do for the last 25
years. Wanting to maximise the experience, I was very interested to hear
about the new Kangaroo TV system. However I couldn't find anything in the
way of an F1 spectators review before booking unit so I thought I would
provide a record of our experience with it here to hopefully benefit some
others. While not related to Home Automation, It's an interesting gadget
none-the-less.

Kangaroo?
So what is Kangaroo TV? Well, the premise is simple, you attend a live
sports event because of the atmosphere, the spectacle, the sound and in the
case ofmotorsport, even the smell! Walking the track at Monaco was akin to
walking out at Wembley or some other great stadium for a football fan.
However, being used to watching a Grand Prix with modern TV coverage, you
realise there's a lot of information you depend on for your enjoyment of
the
race - action replays, in-car footage and timing data. And so enter
Kangaroo
TV, a device which attempts to bring the best of the living room experience
to the excitement of the race track...

http://www.automatedhome.co.uk/article1891.html

M.