Newbie question...

  • Subject: Newbie question...
  • From: "Lee" <muddyboots@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 May 2007 16:13:20 -0000

Hi all

As one or two of you may know from the UKselfbuild group, I'm halfway
through getting our new house built, and am trying to plan our wiring.

I want to get my head around how to wire up the TVs.

We live in an area without cable and without Freeview (yet), so we
will be receiving free to air channels via a satellite dish.

What I would like to do is the following:

1) Main TV in living room
2) Second TV in master bedroom
3) Third TV in kitchen

I want to be able to watch any channel from any TV - and be able to
watch different channels at the same time in different rooms.

If possible, I would like not to have digiboxes next to each TV, would
prefer them out of sight (one in the living room would be OK).

How would I go about wiring the house to allow this ?

Only ever had a dish to single Sky box before, I just need pointing in
the right direction as this is a bit more complicated !

Thanks
Lee