Multifuction print servers...

  • Subject: Multifuction print servers...
  • From: "Phil Harris" <phil@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 May 2007 14:45:02 +0100

(I think this is on topic isn't it?)

Anyone here using a multifunction printer on a wireless print server?

I need to set up an Epson multifunction printer (scanner / printer / card
reader etc.) on a wireless network and it seems that some of the ones that
aren't badged as supprting multifunction devices actually do support 'em
and
some of the ones that are badged to support MFDs have issues...

So - anyone using one that actually works and that they would recommend?
:-D

I'm trying to keep the costs down if possible as it's for a mate...

Cheers

Phil