Latest message you have seen: RE: (OT) On line photo albums

RE: Re: CBus control of extract fans?

> > Phil reckons that after testing with 150 curries, another 50 or
so
> are
> > required before he moves on to Donner kebabs and chilli sauce.
> >
> > His current mandate is to minimise chances of a costly recall,
and
> feels
> > it his duty to thoroughly test the device.
>
> I can smell a rat here.

There really is nothing like a bit of toilet humour to find the level is
there?

You do realise that I'm now probably going to get asked at work why I've
announced on UKHA that we're developing gas sensors when we're not and get
the whole "product liability and non disclosure" talk again (even
though
I've had nothing to do with the discussion)!

Phil