Latest message you have seen: RE: (OT) On line photo albums

RE: Fuji Point 510

Hi Marc, did anyone get back to you on this? I do not get all the
postings
for some strange reason!

IIRC Phil helped me a lot when I got mine and I still have all the drivers,
not too sure what does what but I still have them anyway..

I can email them to you if you still need them.

Brian at Reynolds - Towers dot com

BTW, I had one of the 510's using wifi on a wall in my bathroom for years,
(only just moved house so now boxed) with all the steam etc you get in a
bathroom and it still works reliably!!! Not recommended so I am told but it
works!

B.

_____