Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Rhetorical Question for the group...

Depends on their fulfillment process but picking and packing at a
guess,
order get's shipped by five day delivery on Monday night - I suspect the
five days starts when it get's into the couriers hands.

Some other companies, Amazon's the one that springs to mind, pick and pack
over the weekend. At least once I've ordered something from Amazon on a
weekend and got the item on a Monday morning.

Andy

On 21/05/07, Paul Gordon <paul@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> I had considered that possibility, - BUT:
>
> What "processing" exactly would they be doing on the Monday?
- The order