From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Paul Gale
Sent: 21 May 2007 15:12
To: UKHA_D Group
Subject: RE: [ukha_d] CBus control of extract fans?

Ah OK - how do you initiate the fan starting?

I guess you can also add this into a scene or set manually control via a
DLT etc as you would any old light? (thinking of manual control if
needed).

I'll also need to do this with a large extract fan in node0 but possibly
based on a bit of logic - inside/outside temperature etc to control the
fan speed. Any thoughts on this bit too?

Cheers,

Paul.