Latest message you have seen: Re: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

Re: Re: New Products

'wired would be more than OK !

'wonder if it's just a good idea, though ... 'must think some more=20=20
about actual applications ... first-thought would be that two=20=20
vertical lines of buttons, left & right, would be the most common=20=20
thing ...

frameless could be better, maybe, too ...

then again, it's difficult to beat the tactile feedback of the click=20=20
of a non-proximity switch !

Chris

On 18 May 2007, at 00:32, Karam Karam wrote:

> In principle I imagine easy to do using Qprox sensors and a suitable
> picture frame. Ideally with a wireless interface, but if wired can be
> easier and also perhaps add some interesting lighting effects :-)
>
> Karam
>
> --- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, Chris Hunter <cjhunter@...> wrote:
>>
>> seems a pretty useful idea ... 'wonder if such a thing could be
>> included in an Idratek set-up ... ??
>>
>> Chris
>>

>> On 17 May 2007, at 14:11, Jim Franklin wrote:
>>
>>> Even better is the X10 Touchscreen
>>> not a gfx terminal but a static jpg printed on paper slipped
in
> and
>>> "hot
>>> areas" to control stuff..
>>>
>>> Excellent idea - looks to see if wife watching me extract Visa
> card
>>> from
>>> wallet.