Latest message you have seen: Re: Christmas gadgets

Re: Any XBox 360 HD-DVD owners out there ?

I've got one, but it's attached to a PC and used for ripping my disks
my server, rather than playing directly.
It's just a drive - any upscaling will be handled in the 360 software -
so I doubt that standard DVDs will look any different to how they do now.

One warning though - it's a long way from what I would consider to be
quiet enough for an under-the-telly device.

Mal

Dean Barrett wrote:

> I'm considering getting an HD DVD drive for my 360 - since playing in
HD i