Latest message you have seen: RE: Recommendations for noise cancelling headphones...

RE: Fuji Point 510

Clean install using an MSDN Win98 CD that I have.

Formatted the hard disc on a PC, made it bootable into MSDOS and then
copied
the Win98 installer directory to it and ran the installer from the DOS
prompt using (IIRC) a PS/2 keyboard and serial mouse.

Slap drive back into Fuji, boot it up (comes up in MS-DOS) then just
"cd" to
the installer directory and run the "setup" program...

Phil