RE: SPV M3100 (Vario II, Hermes etc) Upgrade review

Same with XP ...

Just connect the VARIO II to the internet, connect up your VARIO to your PC
with a USB cable and let Activesync do its stuff, then run the
"Internet
sharing" program on the VARIO II and hit the "connect"
button. Activesync
will then disconnect, the PC will pull up the right drivers under XP and
Vista and it will get an IP address from the VARIO II.

Phil