RE: SPV M3100 (Vario II, Hermes etc) Upgrade review

> hurh .. where? Bugger .... I wish I had found out about that earlier!

This works differently to WM5. in WM5 your laptop used the phone as a
modem,
and it was the PC that held the connection details and initialed the
connection.

In WM6 you connect to GPRS/3G on the phone first.  Black 2.5 (and others I
assume) includes "Internet Sharing" in Programs which you run.
The laptop
then shares the phones connection.  Best to use USB here as Bluetooth is
slower than the fastest data rates on the Vario II.

M.