Re: [OT] Password manager

Pete

Thanks for the recommendation. Been using it last night and seems really
good.

I like the idea of using it via USB drive.

It seems like you have to pay extra for roboform2Go? Anyone have any idea
how small the program file is? i.e. could I fit it on a 32mb stick with a
collection of passwords?

Have you used it?

Ho yin