Re: Re: Mains installation in garden

all this loose talk about mm for mm & mm2 reminds me of problems I
had with school O-levels & A-levels, when lb could stand for lb-mass,
lb-weight, and lb-force ... which is not to mention slugs, which were
supposed to clear things up, but actually just made things worse ...
and for a while people used kg in the same ways ... thanks goodness
for SI !!

sorry ... SWMBO is at night-school, so haven't eaten yet ... !

Chris