From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Ho
Yin Ng
Sent: 08 May 2007 14:33
To: ukha_d
Subject: [ukha_d] [OT] Heated mirrors

Anyone installed one of these in their bathrooms?

Stops the mirror misting up.

http://www.bespokemirrors.com/item--Heated-mirror-pads--Demista_Pad_Steam_fr
ee_mirrors.html

or:

http://tinyurl.com/32zy3y

Any good? Where did you get yours from?

Has anyone wired it up to their light switch? So it comes on when you
turn on the light?