RE: F connector & 3.5mm patch panels (Sky & IR) ?

I was looking for rack panels a while ago and didn't find much -
although I needed different connectors.

My conclusion was that I'd either get a blank aluminium panel and drill
myself or get a custom panel made up (although a bit more expensive). I'm
planning on making up a Kat5 rack unit to house all my Kat5 units with BNC
/ IR / Power connectors.

Paul.

?