F connector & 3.5mm patch panels (Sky & IR) ?

  • Subject: F connector & 3.5mm patch panels (Sky & IR) ?
  • From: "noughtomate" <balraj_jassal@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 08 May 2007 09:28:21 -0000

Hi,

I've finally got all my cables in Node 0 but as much as I'm trying
to keep things tidy amoungst the cabling mayhem, my Sky and Infrared
distribution could do with some organising.

So, I'm seeking patch panels for both of F-type and 3.5mm socket
connectors.

I've seen F-type connectors on the web but was just wondering if you
could recommend any ? I plan to have these eventually connected to a
Loftbox.

And likewise for Infrared, I was seeking some kind of patch panel
that supports both 3.55mm mono (IR and GND)and stereo connections
(IR, GND and PWR). These will be connected to IR out and IR In on
Xantech kit. I've not been able to find any such panels on the web.

Could you recommend any ?

Thanks in advance.