Re: Cheap-ish 9U data cabinet (bargain?)...

'wondering what the advantage of a data-cabinet is ... is it just a
way of keeping things reasonably tidy, or are there other plusses ?
Won't things run hotter, being all so close together ... what would
the power consumption / heat-output be, typically, I wonder ... is
the house-boiler on noticeably less-often ... are special
arrangements for a good supply of air necessary, especially if it's
put in the loft or basement ... how does the air go if the 'cabinet
is stood against a wall ... ???

Sorry, I'm trying to work-out how best to do our HA ... with a Node 0
or with things distributed around the house ... !!   One factor to
consider, of course, is how noisy things will be ... especially if
there are fans !!   And I've heard that 1Us can be noisy ... which
might imply not going rack-mounted ...

Chris