[Advert] For Sale...Tivo, harmony 885, Canon ixus v

  • Subject: [Advert] For Sale...Tivo, harmony 885, Canon ixus v
  • From: "noel_pilot" <HA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 06 May 2007 22:18:55 -0000

Hi all,
Last attempt before it all goes on ebay,
I have a modded tivo, turbonet card, 40+120gb drives, all working
perfectly, boxed with instructions and all leads and blasters.  Just
requires monthly subscription to use.

Harmony 885 remote control, as new in box, had a few hours use, i
bought one then a second and thought this is silly can't justify two!!
especially as the tv has now gone from the bedroom and there's nothing
left to control!!!

Canon Ixus V digital camera, 2.1Mp, 1.5" screen, rechargeable battery,
CF card slot, etc.  Brilliant quality, res sounds low but canon
quality and optics etc really makes a great difference in my opinion.
128mb cf card included. Metal body so very durable, I've always been
very careful but its been nice to know its not completely delicate and
fragile!

All open to offers (ideally sensible but hey i'll consider anything).

email offlist

Thanks

Noel