RE: xAP Switchboard info...

  • Subject: RE: xAP Switchboard info...
  • From: "Nigel Giddings" <nigel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 May 2007 17:44:06 +0100

Kevin,

Thanks for the help.

You were right about the network interfaces... there is an un-used ATM
card which although disconnected was not disabled so it was picking that
IP address...

Disabled ATM port and reinstalled Switchboard and all is fine.

As you say it's a great app, just as is xAPTel, just wish I could read
up on it a bit more.

Thanks

Nigel