RE: Re: hX10 and surge multiplugs

> Any ideas  / advice ?
>
> > Any advice would be appreciated.

I would try to place the CM12 as 'central' to your mains wiring as
possible,
ie near the CU. I had some X10 reliability issues when I moved. I extended
the serial connection on the CM12 with cat5, and plugged it in as close as
could to the CU, this made a big difference.

Also, you could try using a X10 filter on you surge protectors. I have 3 or
4 around the house, with 4-way extension leads (not surge protected)
plugged
in. Any suspect equipment is plugged in to these.