RE: SPV M3100 (Vario II, Hermes etc) Upgrade review

Excellent , sounds like I'll have to give it a go :-)

Marcus

________________________________

From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Ho Yin Ng
Sent: 03 May 2007 16:11
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] SPV M3100 (Vario II, Hermes etc) Upgrade review

Worked fine for me even with the newer 6.10 version of Tom Tom.

The only problem I seem to have is when I am surfing the net and I lose
signal, when signal returns and it is connected back to 3G it cannot
find
the page and I have to restart my phone.

However restarting the phone takes less than half the time it did in
WM5.

HY

On 03/05/07, Marcus Warrington <marcus.warrington@xxxxxxx
<mailto:marcus.warrington%40mis-es.com>
> wrote:
>
> ..Does TomTom6 still work OK ?
>
> Upgrading to WM6 has been on my "to do list" for a while,
but I don't
> want to do it unless TomTom will work with it.
>
> Marcus
>
> From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com> [mailto:
> ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>] On Behalf
> Of Stuart Whyte
> Sent: 03 May 2007 15:29
> To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx <mailto:ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
<ukha_d%40yahoogroups.com>
> Subject: [ukha_d] SPV M3100 (Vario II, Hermes etc) Upgrade review
>
> Hi,
>
> I finally took the plunge today and upgraded my M3100 to WM6
"Black
> 2.5". The upgrade process was extremly smooth, nothing
unexpected,