RE: SPV M3100 (Vario II, Hermes etc) Upgrade review

The one thing I've found it's fixed is the TomTom6 "hang"
which isn't
actually a hang at all but seems to be TT6 losing input focus but still
being the foreground application on the display (usually remedied by
hitting
the OK button to get back to the WM5 "Today" screen then
re-running TT).

That no longer happens...

Phil

unexpected,