Re: Fw: C-Bus Lighting to xAP Home Automation Gateway - (beta)

There is already a Comfort xAP connector written by Patrick I believe
.
Also If you have a working Comfort to HomeSeer plugin (which I think you
have) then all the Comfort devices created within HomeSeer can
automatically become xAP enabled as the xAP plugin for HS provides this
feature.  Essentially any device in HS can be exposed as a xAP device
and any xAP devices can be created within HS.

I have no plans for a direct Comfort attach to the xAP gateway as I use
a Microtech/Honeywell Galaxy alarm here. Getting to C-Bus via Comfort is
not possible in a direct sense either as you would have to communicate
via Comforts 'counter' implementation - you can't see the actual C-Bus
protocol data at all this way as it's translated and abridged by the
UCM's so it would a very restricted implementation.
xAP <> UCM <> Comfort  (counters) <> UCM <> C-Bus
SIM <> C-Bus .
Having a C-Bus interface directly on the gateway is the right way to do
this.
xAP<>C-Bus SIM<>C-Bus

Kevin