Re: Xantech IR questions

  • Subject: Re: Xantech IR questions
  • From: "egelbeertje" <r_d_k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 13:27:20 -0000

Hi Rob,

Well I actually have a 4 zone block and a 2 zone block and wanted to
connect the common emitters from both units together (and make it
future proof) , then re-distribute - guess I'll cook up come cables
with a diode, then feed these signals into a 791-44 or so to see what
that does.

rgds Rob.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Rob Mouser" <groups@...> wrote:

> Hi Rob
>
> If you want 6 zones to a number of common outputs then you simply
need to use a Xantech Splitter such as:
http://www.letsautomate.com/10062cfm
the receivers are best connected
in a star (or home run) config as this gives best performance.
> If you need to connect each receiver independently (Which I think
is what your saying, sorry I am a little slow today :-)) then you
will need a 796-20: http://www.letsautomate.com/11219.cfm
> The Xantech website has some good technical info. If you download
the latest cat from the website there are some good application
examples in the first few pages.