Re: Xantech IR questions

I have already tackled this with some help from this list's own
Keith Doxey, and Ray Newman from HACS.com. I have made my own
devices to do just that.

Everything available from maplin.

The Main circuit board I have put a rectifier diode for each input,
to stop current flowing back out the inputs, then the output from
each diode can then be combined together, then split this over 470k
resistors, one for each output you want.

The inputs and outputs you can attach to 3.5mm mono sockets,
allowing you to connect emitters to the outputs, and inputs from
somewhere else to the inputs.

A few pictures of mine at the bottom of this page:

http://www.chrismiles.org/ha_av.html