Re: X10 controlling a bank of 4 switches

Hi Richard,

You don't define "economical" but here goes anyway...
I assume all 4 lighting circuits are independent of each other so it
seems 4-off AD10's can do this for you, e.g.
http://www.letsautomate.com/10001.cfm?

Get a 5-pack for ~=A3105 and you've got a spare one for another circuit.

Or did I miss something? :-)

HTH,

Tim.

On 5/2/07, Richard Parker <mr.richard.parker@xxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have a query regarding X10 automation of 4 lighting circuits. I
don't s=
eem
> to be able to find an economical way of achieving this.
>
> Basically, in my front room I have 4 conventional switches to control
4
> lighting circuits (all low voltage halogens so I cannot use dimmers).
I j=
ust
> want X10 control of these in simple on/off fashion, all the while
being a=
ble