Xantech IR questions

  • Subject: Xantech IR questions
  • From: "egelbeertje" <r_d_k@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 10:46:59 -0000

I have 6 IR zones, now I want to combine the output IR signals from
these 6 zones into some common components.
It's not an option to have multiple emitters (ie 1 from every zone to 1
piece of kit due to lack of emitter outputs and space restrictions to
fit them physically on the kit) so I'm looking at a way to merge the IR
signals into 1 black box and then re-distribute this to 5 + common
outputs.
I also don't want to replace the single zone blocks with a 4 or 6 zone
receiver with common outputs since it would require some extensive
rewiring.

all suggestions welcome.

Rgds,

Rob