Re: Electric Re-wiring!

  • Subject: Re: Electric Re-wiring!
  • From: Jon Payne <jgpayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 08:26:44 +0000 (GMT)

I think that's what they do these days isn't it? They want to bring
everyth=
ing up to currents regs. I had Southern Electric round - I really just
want=
ed the earthing updated and fuse box replaced, but they also wanted to
inst=
all an extra circuit for a TV amp in the airing cupboard and split the
ring=
main, those last two people labour intensive =3D expensive.