From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of S=
tuart Poulton
Sent: 01 May 2007 09:42
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Re: NAS recommendations? - was 'Watchdog software?'

=20

John,

Can you provide details of the part numbers your using for this please ?

I'm thinking about a similar upgrade myself.

Cheers

Stuart

On Tue, 2007-05-01 at 08:34 +0000, Jon Payne wrote:
> No - not a Geode.
>=20
> I recently priced up an ebuyer "upgrade" for my server at
~=A3160 for a n=
ew AM2 motherboard, 2GB of memory and an energy efficient Athlon X2. You
ca=
n get a complete system with 1 x HDD running for ~50W.. Compared with my
cu=
rrent server which is a Ahtlon XP 2400, and admittedly with 3 x HDD, takes
=
150W.

=20