Re: Re: NAS recommendations? - was 'Watchdog software?'

  • Subject: Re: Re: NAS recommendations? - was 'Watchdog software?'
  • From: Jon Payne <jgpayne@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 08:34:43 +0000 (GMT)

No - not a Geode.

I recently priced up an ebuyer "upgrade" for my server at ~=A3160
 for a ne=
w AM2 motherboard, 2GB of memory and an energy efficient Athlon X2. You
can=
get a complete system with 1 x HDD running for ~50W.. Compared with my cur=
rent server which is a Ahtlon XP 2400, and admittedly with 3 x HDD, takes
1=
50W.