From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Tim Hawes
Sent: 16 March 2007 15:52
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [ukha_d] Interesting video

You might find that Xlobby does that pretty much out of the box
(www.xlobby.com).
Currently(?) it's free but it is moving over to be a paid-for product.
There's a few people already using it on UKHA though, if you need
support :-)

Xlobby is skinnable and there are quite a few other skins developed
for it already if you don't want to do your own. Plus it's X10 and
xAP-enabled.

HTH,

Tim.

On 3/16/07, Jonathan Tawn @ Home <Jonathan@xxxxxxx
<mailto:Jonathan%40jontawn.plus.com>
> wrote:
> I REALLY like the look of that GUI, and I wondered, how 'easy' (or
> difficult) would it be to strip that system down to have just the
media
> serving abilities? Ie remove asterisk, remove the HA 'bits' and keep
the
> PVR, DVD & Media server abilities?
>

> Would this be possible for someone with limited linux experience? Or
if
not
> - is there anyone out there that could do this? (I have some PC
components
> knocking around, the odd cpu, a bit of ram (sat on my desk!) which
could
be