From: ukha_d@xxxxxxx [mailto:ukha_d@xxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
YAP
Sent: 14 March 2007 06:58
To: ukha_d@xxxxxxx
Subject: [ukha_d] Interesting video

http://linuxmce.com/wiki/index.php/Screenshots

7Ake

--
---
Ake Hedman (YAP - Yet Another Programmer)
eurosource, Brattbergavagen 17, 820 50 LOS, Sweden
Phone: (46) 657 413430 Cellular: (46) 73 0533 146
Company home: http://www.dofscandinavia.com
Kryddor/Te/Kaffe: http://www.brattberg.com
Personal homepage: http://www.dofscandinavia.com/akhe
Automated home: http://www.vscp.org