Re: LCD wall mount

  • Subject: Re: LCD wall mount
  • From: "rb_ziggy" <rb.lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 19:10:35 -0000

Phil=20

http://www.avrabbit.com/product-AVR-abf3760-plasma-wall-mount-412.html

I used this for a 50" Plasma.=20=20

Very slim (1"), under =A350 delivered.  Loads of mounting bits for the
TV but you need to buy your own wall anchors.  Near invisible behind
tv - even from side.  Any slimmer and it would be impossible to mount!
And delivery was very prompt (I think it was next day).

No connection etc, just a happy customer.

And funnily enough, they have just sent me a discount voucher that
they are happy to be shared:

Dear AVRabbit.com Customer,

As a thank you for your business we would like to offer you a 5%
discount promotion code.=20

This can be used to purchase products from our website,
http://www.avrabbit.com or from our shop
in Sale, Cheshire (shop
opening hours listed below).

This code will be valid until the end of April 2007.  Please feel free
to pass this code to family, friends or colleagues.

How to claim your 5% discount Online

Add the products you require to the shopping basket.  Enter the code
"avrDC5" (case sensitive) in to the Promotion Code Box then click
enter.  The pricing will change to allow for the 5% discount.=20
Complete the purchase as per normal.

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Phil White" <phil.white1@...>