Re: Re: [OT] T-mobile 3G settings

Oh have another problem - I can receive emails - but I cannot seem to
send
them?

why can I not remember how I used to use it before?

I thought I just used my normal IMAP server - but it seems to be unable to
connect and send. Is there something I am doing wrong? Is there a setting I
need to alter?

I am positive this used to work as I have copies of my sent emails on my
imap server from yesterday!

Ho yin

On 14/03/07, Ho Yin Ng <me@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ben