RE: Re: Mobile phone for web browsing and HA use?

A colleague updated to WM6 last week (we use the Orange SPV M3100
version of
the phone) and so far he has found it reliable plus it de-Oranges the
interface as well. It did take him some time to get it fully set up again
as
he needed to manually configure all of the various elements.

I've not had to hard reset mine too much, once a month down to every couple
of weeks. I have a lot of contacts, emails and general file storage on the
phone but I have not downloaded lots of apps. Other colleagues who keep
adding tons of stuff have more problems, I guess that is the dichotomy -
add
lots of extra stuff and the OS becomes much less stable, just like any
other
windows OS!

Neil B.

_____