[Advert] Video Door Phone - £69.95

  • Subject: [Advert] Video Door Phone - £69.95
  • From: "Steve Edwards" <edwards_sj@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 09:12:27 -0000

I noticed this on a forum I'm on, thought it looked like a good
deal...

ebuyer are doing a colour video door phone kit for =A369.95:

* 7" display with Talk / Unlock / Monitor functions.
* 15 meter cable
* 8 Melodies
* Adjustable volume, Colour and Brightness
* Outdoor unit is completely weatherproof.

http://www.ebuyer.com/UK/product/119761/rb/26024422837

or

http://tinyurl.com/3a8puc

Cheers