Re: [OT] Cool looking Cordless Phones

  • Subject: Re: [OT] Cool looking Cordless Phones
  • From: "Ben Geach" <BenUKHA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:46:27 -0000

It's down to personal preference, but I think these look quite cool:
http://tinyurl.com/2hx8fe

I've bought most of my phones from http://www.home-phones.co.uk/ and
they are fairly cheap but give great service on phone or by email.

Take a look thro' the site - they have plenty of choice!

Ben

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ho Yin Ng" <architect.hoyin@...>

http://www.alessi.com/catalogo/oggetto/SIEMENSILTELEFONOALESSI/cordless+DECT+telephone/1686/2944/

> http://tinyurl.com/3xvpef
>
> Or this leather phone - but it is from Japan so probably does not
work in
> the UK
>
> http://en.amadana.com/product/pt108/pt108.html
>
> Let me know if you find anything else!!
>
> On 12/03/07, Nigel Champion <nigel_champion@...> wrote:
> >
> >   Hi all,
> >
> > I am looking to replace my B&O Beocom 6000s (as they are
starting
to fail