Re: Video surveillance

  • Subject: Re: Video surveillance
  • From: "rob_iles" <rob.iles@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 22:47:19 -0000

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Ian Bird" <ian.bird@...>
wrote:

> I have indeed. He is the sort of character that resolves problems with
> a crow bar from behind you. Not a nice fellow although this is by
> reputation.

"by reputation" doesn't necessarily equate to truth...so don't
rule
out the personal approach.

*IF* the situation is as potentially hostile as you make out, may I
suggest 3 Cameras?

#1 watching the drive, #2 watching drive (and if possible, also having
cam 1 in view), and #3 watching approaches to cam1 and cam2 - - else
you're likely to find cameras disappearing/"mysteriously" being
damaged out of view!

Hopefully this can all be resolved amicably. If it can't, then there's
nothing wrong with paranoia / "belt 'n' braces" approach!

I wish you luck - it's not a situation I'd like to be in!!

Rob