e-mail or web-mail

our new set-up has a few bugs which we're busy ironing out, and at the
moment
for reasons unclear I can do everythings except send e-mail (via Mail, on
the
'Mac) ... which has prompted me to explore web-mail (via Safari, on the
'Mac)
... which I'd not heard of until about a week ago ... if seems pretty good,
and
I am sending e-mails again ... it would also have been just the thing (if I
undestand it correctly) when I was in the US & had access to various
WiFi
access points ...

anyway ... 'wondered what people on this forum do ... use web-mail or
e-mail or
go via Yahoo Groups ??   Until now, I always went via e-mail ...

Chris

(Powerbook G4 / Safari & Nokia'E61 / T-Mobile & Netscalibur
webmail)