Re: CCTV question

  • Subject: Re: CCTV question
  • From: "Jonathan Shaw" <semi.jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Mar 2007 22:30:53 -0000

thanks David and Ben for confirming one cable per camera and
pointing=20
me at the right type of cable.  I think I'll install some of this and=20
if needs grow then reply on some spare cat5 runs with baluns (thanks=20
John)

Jon

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "David Gumbrell"
<david.gumbrell@...>=20
wrote:

> Yeah, that looks like the stuff.
>=20
> My roll has 378-7941 on it. PRO
> POWER<http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/search2/browse.jsp?N=3D500015+8445>
> CB02516   From Farnell
> http://uk.farnell.com/jsp/endecaSearch/partDetail.jsp?SKU=3D3787941=20
=A342+VAT
>=20
> God knows why it is =A320 more from a different division of the
same=20
company,