Re: The Smart Home Show - 50 Free Tickets!

  • Subject: Re: The Smart Home Show - 50 Free Tickets!
  • From: "Andy Whitfield" <andywhitfield2002@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 09 Mar 2007 12:46:39 -0000

Any businesses from UKHA exhibiting at the Smart Home show?
Andy

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "Mark McCall" <lists@...> wrote:

> If you've ever wished for music in every room, a home cinema,=20
integrated
> lighting, or an intelligent security system, then a visit to The=20
T3 Smart
> Home Show at the NEC, Birmingham on 22 =96 25 March 2007, is a must.
>=20
> ************
> We've team up with the organisers to give away 50 pairs of free=20
tickets to
> this unmissable event. For your chance to win, simply call the=20
ticket
> hotline on 0870 730 0964 and quote `Automated Home'.
> ************
>=20
>=20
> More people are discovering that smart homes are not only a=20
fabulous way of
> life but an increasingly affordable reality. The T3 Smart Home=20
Show, which
> is on at the NEC from 22 =96 25 March 2007, will bring together all=20
the latest
> trends in smart home solutions. Visitors will find out how to=20
enhance their
> home with a sophisticated multi-room entertainment system; improve=20
the look
> of their home with a lighting system that changes the mood of a=20
room;
> increase their safety by installing a state-of-the-art security=20
system;
> chill out watching a favourite movie from the comfort of their=20
bath=85.and how
> all these can be controlled from the touch of a button inside or=20
outside the
> home...
>=20
> There will be hundreds of products to meet every need and budget=20
including
>=20
>     * multi-room entertainment
>     * home cinema
>     * audio & visual components
>     * lighting systems
>     * telecoms/intercoms systems
>     * touch control panels
>     * remote access/monitoring
>     * wireless, cabling systems
>     * distributed internet access
>     * planning, consultation, installation, new technology and=20
intelligent
> appliances
>     * security systems
>     * climate control systems=20
>=20
> Visitors to The T3 Smart Home Show will also gain free access into=20
the
> co-located National Homebuilding & Renovating Show which brings=20
together
> over 500 national and regional exhibitors, new products, new=20
services and
> all the latest innovations in the self-build and renovation market.
>=20
> Venue: National Exhibition Centre (NEC), Birmingham
>=20
> Date/Hours: 22 =96 25 March 2007 - 10am =96 5pm
>=20
> Show Profile
> The UK's only dedicated consumer exhibition which brings together=20
the best
> intelligent technological solutions and products for the home. The=20
show will
> show the latest innovations in the four key sectors of smart=20
living =96 home
> entertainment, intelligent heating & lighting, networking and=20
communications
> & security. The T3 Smart Home Show will be co-located alongside
the
> well-established National Homebuilding & Renovating Show
allowing=20
visitors
> to each show free access to other show.
>=20
> Products Sectors
> Home cinema & multi-room entertainment; lighting & climate
control=20
systems;
> telecomms & wireless communications; integrated touch control=20
systems;
> remote access, monitoring & security systems; intelligent=20
appliances; custom
> installation, smart homes consultancy and more=85
>=20
> Exhibitors
> Over 60 exhibitors with featured brands including Abitana, Amina,=20
AMX,
> Artcoustic, Artsound, Audio ReQuest, AvNex, B & O, Beamax,
Bose,=20
Clipsal,
> Comfort Home Control, Convergex, Creston, CRIS, Cyrus, Denon,=20
Discrete,
> Dupilne, E-visio, Extron, Freewave, Fujistu, Gira, Harmon/Kardon,=20
Harmony,
> Hitachi, Honeywell, iDyl, Imerge, IQ-bus, IQ-cardio, Jamo, KEF,=20
Legrand,
> Living Control, Loewe, Lutron, MediaX, Mirror TV, Monster,=20
Mordaunt Short,
> Netstreams, Nevo, Nexus, Niko, Opus, Panasonic, Philips, Pioneer,=20
Qbus,
> Rako, Rhythm bath, Russound, Samsung, Screen Research, Sharp,=20
Siemens,
> Silent Gliss, Smartkontrols, Sonos, Square D, T&A, Toshiba,
Ulti,=20
Vivadi,
> Waterfall, Xantech, Yamaha
>=20
> Special Features
> There will be six free seminars per day where visitors can learn=20
how to
> integrate technology, entertainment and automation into their home
>=20
> Ticket Hotline:
> 0870 730 0964
> Tickets =A38.00 in advance, =A312.00 on the door
>=20
> SMART BUT AFFORDABLE
>=20
> The term Smart Home can conjure up the image of a top premiership=20
footballer
> and his current WAG blasting music and movies throughout their=20
country pile,
> whilst operating their lighting, heating and even their curtains=20
at the push
> of a button. That's just one end of Smart Home technology=20
spectrum, however
> visitors to the T3 Smart Home Show at the NEC from March 22 =96 25=20
can see an
> array of products to suit every pocket. Here are some of the=20
products which
> can be snapped up at the show which wont break the bank.
>=20
> UNDER =A3100
> o The BT Home Monitoring solution is a self-install security=20
system which
> allows you to monitor your home when you are away, as well as=20
automatically
> notifying you of alerts by telephone, SMS text message and email.=20
Winner of
> the 2003 British Security Excellence Awards for Best Innovation,=20
the BT Home
> Monitor kit is available for around =A385 and available from
Intamac=20
Systems
>=20
> UNDER =A3200
> o 2techvisuals has a digital picture frame for =A3150 which enables=20
you to
> create your very own digital art gallery. The stylish picture=20
frame will
> play all your digital images and movies on a bright screen: Relive=20
your
> wedding, holiday or family get-together
>=20
> UNDER =A3500
> o Around Sound has the Bose Sound dock for =A3245. Designed to have=20
any Apple
> i-Pod plugged into it and give great sound in one room. For people=20
with TV
> screens but no sound system, and a desire for a clutter-free=20
option they
> have the Bose Cini-mate speaker system for =A3490. This plugs=20
directly into
> the TV and provides amazing cinema like sound from only two=20
speakers and a
> hide away bass unit.
>=20
> UNDER =A31000
> o Bose 321 and 321GS single room solution offers a surround sound=20
home
> theatre system from two speakers and hide away base. This is the=20
World's
> Best Selling Home entertainment system and is available from=20
Around Sound
> from =A3700
> oDigital Plumbers can supply a home automation system for around=20
=A3900,
> giving you music, movies and wireless access to your PC throughout=20
your
> home.
> o Plug in any audio source - ipods, TV's music phones, laptops,=20
DVD / CD
> players - and play through Futuros' Amp Lamp, available from
=A3900.=20
The Amp
> Lamp fuses together high quality audio and lighting into a radical=20
yet
> unobtrusive design statement.
> o Simply Sonos Digital Music System has been dubbed iPod for the=20
home It
> allows you to wirelessly play different music in different rooms=20
or the same
> music in multiple rooms. Best of all it is controlled from a=20
wireless
> colour-screen, handheld device that does not require infra-red=20
line of sight
> and so is free to go where you go. A starter system for two zones=20
of music
> is =A3949.
>=20
> UNDER =A32000
> o Provide sound for multi room entertainment systems use Amina=20
speakers
> which can be inserted into a wall, then plastered and painted=20
over =96 no need
> for messy wires and unsightly speakers. Using this latest=20
innovation in
> sound technology, Amina flat panel loudspeakers are designed to=20
sit within
> the wall's plaster and create the illusion that music is coming=20
from your
> walls. A pair of these unique speakers cost =A31600 and can be used=20
to create
> music in any room you choose.
> o You want the latest home cinema equipment, but don't want a=20
screen
> dominating the room? Picture House (www.plasmafireplace.co.uk) has=20
designed
> a plasma TV fireplace. The plasma TV is completely hidden inside a=20
stylish
> fireplace with a fully working fire which outputs 2kW of heat. All=20
you do is
> press the remote and the TV screen automatically lifts into view
=96=20
when
> you've finished watching TV, simply press it again and the screen=20
magically
> disappears. Their Award-winning Beachcomber is available for =A32,000
>=20
> BLOW THE BUDGET
> Budget not an issue? Then you may want to speak to one of ten=20
custom
> installers at the show who can make your dream a reality=85=85.as
you=20
drive home
> use your mobile phone to open the gates to your drive, unlock the=20
front
> door, turn on the lights, put the kettle, dishwasher and washing=20
machine on.
> You may also wish to close your curtains, turn up the heating and=20
turn on
> the oven so dinner is almost ready. Or if you've had a bad day,=20
perhaps
> you'd prefer to run a bath to your desired temperature and depth=20
and have
> your electric blanket warming your bed. Then chill with your multi-
room home
> entertainment systems =96 allowing access to your entire music and=20
film
> collection from any zone in your home at the touch of a button.
>=20
> That's just a taste of some of the technology available at The T3=20
Smart Home