What mags do you read ?

Hi,

Well after the demise of Digital Home Magazine about a year ago
(published by Future but was pulled due to lack of sales), I've
pretty much become a web fiend searching articles and reading about
other peoples experiences.

But I was wondering if any of you knew of any magazines out there
that fall into the Digital Home or Home Automation category.
Personally, I don't mind if it's overseas based. Once in a while
it's nice to read these things on glossy paper!

My only fix at the moment are Home Cinema Choice, Wired, T3 Home and
occasionally Smart Life (a very prentious magazine aimed at Playboys)

It would also be good to know if there are any professional
publications out there that us 'Prosumers' could subscribe to.

I took a look at hiddenwires.com and cedia.co.uk without any joy.

Would you have any recommendations ?