Fw: Kat5 Anomaly

  • Subject: Fw: Kat5 Anomaly
  • From: Gareth Cook <g@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Mar 2007 08:59:05 +0000

Just take pin8 from the scart and send that into the TX unit with the
svideo signal - youll still get switching.

I did this before going full RGB

G.

Gareth Cook
IT Architect / Project Manager, SWG Sales
Office: +44 (0)1784 445166 - Mobile: +44 (0)7980 445166
email: g@xxxxxxx

----- Forwarded by Gareth Cook/UK/IBM on 09/03/2007 08:57 -----

Discussion
Main Topic