Re: Re: Need to find name of electrical component....

Molex is a manufacturer that makes many connector types. Yes, commonly
the
4-pin hard disk type connectors get called "Molex", but that's
purely to
distinguish them from the floppy drive connector type (which they probably
also make, but we won't go there) :-)

Cheers,

David