Re: X10, PowerMax+ and Harmony

  • Subject: Re: X10, PowerMax+ and Harmony
  • From: "Dave Ward" <DFHWukha@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 16:19:35 -0000

Richard,

I hope someone will correct me, but you may have difficulty using
PowerMax PIRs as occupancy sensors, I think they only report twice and
then go into sleep mode.  The BT branded PIRs I have don't seem to
'arm' again until they sense no movement for several minutes.

On a similar note I found this Powermax compatible Solar powered
driveway beam break sensor the other day

http://www.jnstar.co.nz/index.html

Dave

--- In ukha_d@xxxxxxx, "icx1322" <mr.richard.parker@...>