X10, PowerMax+ and Harmony

Hi all,

Quick introduction: my name is Richard and I'm new to the group, and
new to HA in general. New apartment, and with it the opportunity to
install some automation gear!

I've grand(ish) plans for my setup, and have already ordered all the
bits. At the moment I've got a PowerMax+ alarm setup with 4 PIRs. I
want to use the PIRs to turn lights on and off, as well as trigger
certain events that can be interpreted via the Harmony Gold software.
For this purpose, I've purchased an XM10U which I understand allows the
PowerMax+ sensors to communicate over the powerline with the rest of
the X10 system.

Introduction over! Down to business.... :)

I've purchased several X10 dimmer controls, a CM12 computer interface
and the harmony software.

My question has to do with the electrical circuit. Basically, we have
two separate breakers on the consumer unit for the bed/bath lights and
living/kitchen areas. There is a similar setup with the wall sockets,
two separate breakers for bedrooms and living/kitchen areas. Should the
X10 modules be able to communicate with each other across all of these?
Or will I need some kind of bridging unit?

Many thanks for your patience and assistance!

Richard