Re: Kat5 Anomaly

Hi Keith,

Thanks for the reply.

OK, I had no idea that the Sky+ boxes didn't output S-Video via the
scart ! Doh ! I am basically using scart all the the way. Sky (Scart) -
> KAT5 (Scart) then at the TV end, KAT5 (Scart) -> TV (Scart).  I had
assumed that because the picture was so good that it was using S-Video,
so I guess it must be using Composite ? Impressive picture none the less :D

OK so I need to switch it to S-Video and see if the problem persists I
guess :D

Thanks Keith :)

Marc