Kat5 Anomaly

Hey Guys,

Seeing the KAT5 units being discussed reminded me about a small
annoyance I am seeing with my new KAT5 units.

I've got a very simple setup, one transmitter and one receiver using
S-Video. Output is from a Pace Sky+ box and goes via the KAT5's  to a
Samsung 32" LCD. The CAT5 cable is Cat5e UTP and wired to 568-B.

The anomaly I am seeing is when the screen is mainly displaying blue.
This can be the blue you see whilst changing channels on Sky or even
just a blue background on a tv show. It only ever happens to the colour
blue and only really appears when the blue background takes up more
that, say 40% of the screen.  It only seems to happen every other time.
E.g if I change channel it won't do it.. if I then change channel again,
it will.. and so on and so forth.

The anomaly appears as a dark coloured squashed up patchwork pattern
against the blue background. Very hard to describe. It does not appear,
or is not visible any other time.

It's not really a big issue, but can get annoying when watching a show
about blue screen techniques :D

Any ideas ?

Cheers

Marc