low voltage bulbs and X10 black hole

  • Subject: low voltage bulbs and X10 black hole
  • From: Robin Edwards <robin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2007 17:34:41 +0000

I've installed some 5W Robus Cold Cathode Reflector lamps into one of
our
bedrooms to replace an equivalent number of GU10 35W bulbs.  Quite chuffed
with
calculated savings and results results until I tried to control the lights
in my
shower room via X10, which had been working fine until then.  Now I can
only
control the shower lights when the bedroom lights are off.

I know there is an x10 filter for 13amp plugs but is there such a thing for
lighting ciruits, I can't find one?  Or any other suggestions welcome.

regards, robin